Online Employee Assessments
Employers increasingly want qualified employees who can fit and commit within the organization. Useful at all levels, our online portal simplifies your hiring process with a personalized dashboard where you can request any combination of assessments, sikll tests, and 360 performance surveys, create your own competency model-based job descriptions assign tests to candidates, monitor progress and receive detailed reports.
The Confident Hiring Approach
We include a competency-based assessment approach to better support your recruitments and selection processes. Competencies provide the framework for identifying and evaluating candidates and making job-related, reliable and valid selection and hiring decisions.
What is a competency?
Observable abilities, skills, knowledge, motivations or traits defined in terms of the behaviors needed for successful job performance.
What are the key benefits>
- Represent valid, fair and job-related standards
- Serve as foundation for well-designed hiring processes
- Provide explicit, clear and transparent criteria
- Communication behaviors employees must display for success in the role/job
- Provide standards for correlating results with on-the-job performance
Our Expert Recommendation
We encourage clients to make their final selection of the candidate based on the following considerations:
- 30% on assessment results
- 30% on background information and reference checks
- 30% on structured interview results and
- 10% on perceived fit with the company's culture